AXenS: Transforming Global Trade
AXenS is the most forward thinking platform for Distributed Supply Chain Finance & Trade Services
Co-Founder & CEO
Swiss, managing partner of Swaye Capital Management, a company involved in multi-asset management/advisory and proprietary commodities trading/ intermediation based out of Switzerland and United Arab Emirates.
• Started his career at JP Morgan Chase in the Global trading Division. As Vice President, was head of a team responsible for the conception of interest rate derivatives products.
• Lead strategist at the SOG fund - a $300m multi-strategy hedge fund shop based in Geneva.
• Director at Union Bancaire Privée (UBP) within the Alternatives Investment Group (in Geneva and New York), heading the Credit/Event Driven, Macro and Relative Value strategies, which at the time, had invested in excess of $30bn in hedge funds.
• Senior member of the portfolio management team with the start-up hedge fund firm Anaconda Invest
Graduated from Columbia University in New York City with a B.S. in Industrial Engineering/Operations Research and a minor in Economics.
Co-Founder & COO
French, co-founder of Xnotes, with 15+ years of experience in Financial Services including trading and operations of Hedge Funds and Mutual Funds management, IT Projects, Reporting & Performance in Global and Private Banks.
• Co-Founder of Confluences Consulting & Incubator, providing accommodation and support for European companies, including the FrenchTech initiative, in the ASEAN.
• Co-Founder of Last2Ticket Asia, e-ticketing startup which provide online tickets and digital check-in for all kind of events
• COO of Anaconda Invest S.A. (L/S Equity Hedge Funds)
• Trading & Operations Manager of Ravel Capital Management
• CRP Officer at Union Bancaire Privée (UBP)
Graduated from the University of Geneva with an MBA and holds the Fintech Certificate of Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
CTO & Blockchain Lead
French, Innovation designer and expert in technical, legal and social blockchain network design. Analysis of the various problems and constant research into new
innovation approaches for the future. Specialist for new integrations of the digitalization of the society through the blockchain network and understand the
implications that this will generate in the concrete citizens.
• Blockchain Leader of Productivist, The first peer-to-peer network connecting private and professional manufacturers to their clients by mapping global manufacturing capacities.
• President of Civis Blockchain Association
• Founder & Innovation Designer of DoTank
• Co-founcer & CTO of ChainOrchestra
• Director of Eplod
Lead Community Manager
Co-Founder & Chairman
French, co-founder and CEO of Xnotes, which developed a decentralized transaction system that implements a business-driven, currency-agnostic and energy-efficient approach to blockchain, allowing trusted issuers to create and disseminate their own assets securely in P2P digital transactions.
• Started his career as a senior corporate finance and accounting consultant at Atos-Origin and then founded Heuristis Business Consulting in 2000
• Ventured, funded and led many innovative projects since 2002. Sopheap is a technologist, innovative entrepreneur and a pioneer in Hong Kong’s Fintech
• In 2009, he launched Mobexo, the first QR code-based mobile account and loyalty management
• Sopheap has built a solid reputation among the SAP consultancy community for his ability to lead complex and large projects for major international corporations
in more than 20 countries.
• Sopheap is a regular speaker at conferences on blockchain transaction networks and the convergence of technology and financial services.
Graduated from Université Paris Dauphine with a Masters in Corporate Finance, Financial Controlling, and Economics and graduated from ESCP Europe with an MBA.
Award-winning professor, author, and researcher and with several years of professional experience in International Marketing, Sales Development, Market Research, Business Consulting, and Venture Finance.
• Advisor at Ar tificial Intelligence Initiative at the Kennedy School of Government at Har vard University
• Chairman/CEO of Munoz and Associates International
• Member of the Board of Directors in three international companies
• Directed a 35-countr y research project on globalization strategy
• Successful multi-million dollar venture funding campaigns and M&A’s in Asia and Africa .
Co-authored/edited books on business globalization:
• Winning Across Borders
• Handbook on the Geopolitics of Business
• International Social Entrepreneurship
• Contemporar y Microenterprise: Concepts and Cases
• Advances in Geoeconomics
• Global Business Intelligence
Graduated with an MBA and PhD in Management from the University of San Jose. Attended post-graduate management training at WHU (Germany) and Peking University (China). Former Asia Scholar/Visiting Fellow at Harvard University.
Dr Hatem established a diversified group of companies to include a number of manufacturing and international trading firms that extended services to cover African, European and South American countries. She completed executive education at Harvard and MIT in
Leadership and Strategic Management.
Dr Hatem lectures at the University of Edinburgh Business School in the fields of entrepreneurship, strategy and international business with specific interest in emerging markets. Her research interests
• International, Strategic and Portfolio Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets
• High Growth and Rapid Internationalization of Multinationals from the Emerging Market of the MENA region.
Currently, she lectures at University of Edinburgh Business School in the areas of entrepreneurial challenge:
• New venture creation
• International entrepreneurship
• Family business
• Entrepreneurial opportunities in Africa
Indian and Canadian, with experience in senior executive positions primarily in the financial arena throughout a career which has spanned over 25 years . CEO at BGI and Senior Par tner at Atlas Trading FZE .
• CFO of the Hakan Group, a global commodities firm with sales in excess of $500m .
• Controller at American Reprographics Company
• Consulting CFO at Globe Ways Canada Inc .
• Business Consultant at Bearing Point,
• Head of Finance and Commerce at Aditya Birla Group
• Financial Manager at British India Steels Ltd.
Education: M. Bhandari has a Bachelor’s in Accounting from University of Lucknow and is a chartered accountant.
- Crowdsale (65%)
- Team, Advisors, Partners (25%)
- Early AXenS Users Allocation (7%)
- Bounty program (3%)
- Loan Capacity (60%)
- Tech (15%)
- Operational Costs (10%)
- Legal & Compliance (5%)
- Marketing (5%)
- Incentives (5%)
Cost of the token2 tokens for 1 $
Price without discounts
During the pre-ICO period (2 weeks):
• $10,000-$49,999.99 : +10% bonus
• $50,000-$99,999.99 : +15% bonus
• $100,000-$199,999.99 : +20% bonus
• $200,000 and above: negotiated discount
Rate the project
Estimate the project on a five-point scale or switch to the simple scale
Estimate the project on a simple scale or switch to the five-point scale
Relevance of the problem and Market size
Founders, Team & Advisors
Budget allocation and roadmap
Token economy, Tokenization & Business model
Distribution & Lock up of tokens, Discounts for early buyers
Summary rate the project