Chynge: Payment Token with No FX Risk
We believe cross border payments should be Instant, Free and Safe
CEO & Founder
- Over thirty years’ experience in technology and
analytics in financial services
- AI/machine learning practitioner with real-word
experience in predicting human behaviour
- Deep experience in management consulting, startups
and large technology companies
- Led the Cloud Computing business at Microsoft Asia-
Chief Technology Officer
- Twenty-five years’ experience in technology
- Managed large scale deployment of enterprise
solutions on IBM, Lenovo and SAP
- Expert in Requirements Analysis, Enterprise Software,
Servers, Storage Area Networks (SAN), Storage, Cloud
and Product Lifecycle Management
- Created and delivered training for hundreds of HP
staff for solution sales
Chief Compliance Office & Legal Advisor
- Twenty years’ experience in international and
business law, policy-making and government relations
- Over twelve years’ experience in regulator compliance
- Subject matter expert in business law, governance,
ethics and regulations
- RegTech product design
- Nizam Ismail started out as a Division Head with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Deputy Public Prosecutor at the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD). Thereafter, Nizam was in senior legal and compliance roles for leading banks such as Citigroup and Morgan Stanley. Currently, Nizam is a Partner and Head of Financial Services with RHTLaw Taylor Wessing and a recognized thought leader in regulatory compliance and Initial Coin Offerings (ICO).
- Nizam is a key asset for Chynge as he complements our in-house counsel in addressing regulatory matters. Furthermore, Nizam strengthens the Regulatory Technology (RegTech) side of the Chynge's digital payments by giving contextual relevance to the AI/machine learning models of money laundering, terrorism financing, and fraud. The formalization of the Chynge RegTech Center of Excellence and the expansion of RegTech to include Supervisory Technology (SupTech) is the one-two knockout punch to financial crimes.
- Global business strategist, senior advisor and
facilitator to Fortune 500 companies and Asian firms
- Diverse global C-suite counselling experience with
deep expertise in strategy, leadership and brand
- Entrepreneur in Residence at INSEAD, Senior advisor
to Cocoon Capital and board advisor to early stage
- Teaches MBA, EMBA and Executive Education
programs at Nanyang Business School (Singapore),
and is a frequent guest lecturer at INSEAD, ESSEC
and other global business schools
- Author of global bestseller “Asian Brand Strategy”
(2015), co-author of "The Future of Branding" (2016), a prolific management writer, and a regular commentator in global business media
- MBA from INSEAD
- Lim Cheng Teck is the Chairman of Minterest, a
Singapore based crowdfunding platform after retiring
from Standard Chartered Bank (StanChart) after 28
years of illustrious service. Cheng Teck served as the
Vice Chairman of StanChart ASEAN in addition to
holding the posts of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of
StanChart Singapore and Chief Operating Officer
(COO) of StanChart China. Cheng Teck rose to
prominence by growing StanChart's franchise rapidly
in key Asian markets.
- Cheng Teck believes in the synergy of combining
blockchain, cloud computing, and big data with
AI/machine learning that creates new business models
and novel financial products that will create immersive
customer experiences. The rapid adoption of financial
technology (FinTech) by non-financial institutions are
disrupting traditional banking services, and Chynge
with Cheng Teck providing valuable insights on the
traditional banking industry gives Chynge a sharp
advantage against its competitors.
- Dr. Malick Sy is a data mining professional, Artificial Intelligence practitioner and crypto-currency pricing expert. Dr. Sy is the Professor Chair of Finance at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) and a Visiting Professor of International Finance at the City University of New York (CUNY). He has also advised the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (Bursa Malaysia), Singapore Stock Exchange and published in numerous prestigious academic journals on the subject of risk management in financial markets.
- The market has seen sharpened pricing volatility in leading cryptocurrencies and alt-coins which have risk impact on their blockchain projects. Dr. Sy has built predictive models for the pricing and risks of cryptocurrencies individually and also cumulatively as an asset class. These models are based on actual banking data and are then refreshed based on new realities. These enhanced models may form a competitive advantage for Chynge as we move forward with our blockchain project on Stellar.
- Brigadier General (Retired) Richard Christopher Pereira had an illustrious career with the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF). Richard started as a fighter pilot and over his career, acquired extensive experience in strategic thinking and leadership, through the numerous leadership roles he held in both staff and operations. As a Commander at the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Command and Air Combat Command, Richard was instrumental in integrating competencies and capabilities from the Army, Navy and Air Force units, to serve the wider Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) mission. Richard's responsibilities included making numerous presentations on a range of issues to the Minister for Defence and his committee members. After Richard's retirement from the RSAF, he became a shareholder and Director with Green Ravolution and Aviation Topguns Pte Ltd companies, both of which were involved in areas of his interest and expertise. Given Richard's passion for trading the financial markets, he, together with a group of retired senior officers, mostly Air Force generals, started Above All Investments, with a view to invest in promising start-ups. Chynge was the group's first investment.
- Richard believes that Chynge represents a new breed of financial entities, using the latest technologies in a disruptive way, to bring about instant, free and safe cross-border money movements. Richard has always been passionate about trading in the financial markets, and therefore, it was only natural for Richard to bring a few like-minded friends together to invest in Chynge back in late 2015. Chynge has grown from strength to strength and stand poised to deliver on its ambitious value propositions, which will deliver substantial value to individuals and institutions globally. Richard and Above All Investments believe in what Chynge does and will continue to support Chynge, through the Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Crowdsale (70%)
- Team & Advisors (15%)
- ICO Bonus (10%)
- Community (5%)
- Sales & Marketing (35%)
- Produkt Development (37%)
- General Admin (28%)
Cost of the token1 token for 0.05 $
Price without discounts
Rate the project
Estimate the project on a five-point scale or switch to the simple scale
Estimate the project on a simple scale or switch to the five-point scale
Relevance of the problem and Market size
Founders, Team & Advisors
Budget allocation and roadmap
Token economy, Tokenization & Business model
Distribution & Lock up of tokens, Discounts for early buyers
Summary rate the project
Is the Chynge Central blockchain open and public and is the code published on Github?
Our private, permission-based blockchain is based on Stellar. As such, the specifications and sample code of the Chynge API set shall be published to Github. However, our source code will not be published to Github.
What is the capability of your Smart Compliance?
Our Smart Compliance is the AI/ machine learning intelligent decision support system that addresses money laundering and terrorist financing. Our models are already trained with known risk indicators/ red flags and international bad guy lists. We continue to train the models with raw transaction data including sender and beneficiary information, transaction dimensions, newly discovered typologies of financial crime as well as real-time compliance officer input.
What is the minimum number of XCLPs you will sell for this ICO?
We aim to sell a minimum of 80M XCLPs (USD 4M) by the end of this ICO, failing which participants’ funds will be returned. If you try to buy XCLP after we have reached our ICO hard cap of 560M XCLP is reached, your funds will be returned.
Where is your company based?
Our company is based in Singapore, where it was originally founded in 2015.
What is the XCLP?
The XCLP or Chynge Token is a payment token that reduces settlement risk, credit risk and FX risk by storage of value and storage of currency exchange rates. It will manage the Chynge Liquidity Pool (LP) and run on our blockchain. It is not a security or debt instrument and confers no rights to a holder.
When will the XCLP be available?
The Crowdsale will launch on 28 June, 2018 (00:00 GMT). Successful buyers will be notified of their purchases within 21 days after the Crowdsale has ended; however lock up periods for trading the XCLPs will be enforced, per the Whitepaper.
Can I participate in the Private Sale?
Yes.Our Private Sale is in progress.
How will know when I have been whitelisted?
After you have registered to be whitelisted and have been approved to buy XCLPs, you will receive an email notification.
Is there a limit on the number of ICO participants?
No there is no limit to the number of ICO participants, however when we have allocated all available XCLPs to approved buyers, we will stop accepting any further participants.
Are there any lock up periods for trading XCLP after I have bought them?
- Crowd Sale: No Lock-Out Period
- Community: No Lock-Out Period
- Private Sale: Three (3) equal payments over three (3) months, or longer
- Advisors: Six (6) equal payments over six (6) months
- Shareholders and Team: Vest over two (2) years with 12-month cliff
Where are my purchased XCLP kept?
As XCLPs are issued on the Stellar blockchain, you must have a wallet that can receive Stellar tokens. If you do not have such a wallet, we can create one for you and hand out the private key to you. At no stage will we have any control over your wallet. Please take the usual personal security measures --do not leave XCLP on centralized exchanges, and do not backup your private key in your email, desktop or Google Drive.
What will happen to any unsold XCLP after the ICO?
After this ICO, any unsold XCLP will be carried over to a subsequent offerings. After the final round (scheduled for 2020) any remaining (unsold) tokens be burned.
Is XCLP tradable and on which exchanges?
XCLP will be tradable and listed on at least one (and probably multiple) exchanges after the ICO has concluded. The official name of the token is ‘Chynge Liquidity Pool Token’ and will be listed with the acronym ‘XCLP’. Like any other listed cryptocurrencies, you could also exchange XCLPs for fiat via certain exchange.
Can I return my XCLP to the company?
No, we are not an exchange. However we welcome you to order and pay for our services with XCLP.
Will there be a bounty campaign?
Yes, 2.5% from the total amount of XCLP tokens allocated for ICO will be reserved for the bounty rewards. Detailed terms and conditions of the bounty campaign will be published soon on the website and our social media channels.