HighVibe.Network: Designed to awaken human potential
Integrates immersive digital & real-world experiences, learning, & personal development through comprehensive network
Co-Founder, Platform Architecture, Strategic Partnerships and Growth
Faiz is a mission-driven entrepreneur working closely with blockchain-based projects that are positively impacting the world. Passionate about merging related industries by bringing entrepreneurs, influencers and thought leaders together for projects that support the common interest of humanity at large — he believes deeply that our connectedness as teachers, mentors, and collaborators enables us to become our best selves.
• Partner (and cofounder) of Agency Golden, a digital marketing agency working with many of the world’s top-rated authors.
• Garnered extensive experience managing large teams and complex tech build-outs (Citrix, VMware, Nutanix, AWS, Azure technologies, etc.) through leading C-level
project relationships for enterprise level clients.
• Experienced in building global partnerships with companies including Forbes, Active Campaign, Civic, One Tree Planted, Clickfunnels, Mindvalley, Gini.tv, Infusionsoft, Citrix, VMware, Nutanix and more.
• Investor in companies that incorporate Blockchain Tech, Online Marketing, Personal Growth, Wellness and Online Education.
Co-Founder, Author Relations and Growth
John is a serial entrepreneur, investor, speaker and London native that is deeply involved in the personal growth industry and is connected with prominent authors all over the world. He built the highly lauded Jongleurs comedy brand, which sold in 2000 at a valuation of $51m.
• Formed the Digital Market Leader, RapidTransformationalTherapy.com (RTT), along with his wife Marisa Peer, herself a best-selling author and leading hypnotherapist.
• As a restaurateur ushered 35 culinary brick and mortar hubs to life.
• Chairman of the London-based, award-winning Alan Camp Architects, buying and selling more than 40 commercial properties.
AI, Blockchain, and Exponential Technology Master
PHD in A.I. from MIT - Dr. Michael Sung is an innovator and entrepreneur, leading tech transfer platform and investment specialist connecting internationally sourced innovation to China, particularly in the areas of blockchain, artificial intelligence, electric/ autonomous vehicles, Industry 4.0 and semiconductor technologies.
• One of his projects on large-scale graphene manufacturing was recently selected for Google’s Solve for X Prize, the first project ever selected from China/HK.
• Author of 10 patents and 80 conference/journal papers.
• Chair of the steering committee for MIT Tech Review’s Emtech HK Conference.
• Founder of the One World Blockchain Alliance (industry consortia connecting the world’s leading blockchain companies to China’s Belt and Road initiatives).
• Founding board member for the Technology Innovation Council of Asia, a think tank focused on providing enlightened policy recommendations for regulating disruptive technologies to Asian governments including autonomous vehicle, data privacy, ethical AI and cryptocurrency/ICO legislation.
• Teaches at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
A-list Relationships and Global Event Headliner
Chris established Asia’s first Technology Practice Group as part of Ward Howell International in 1992 as a United States Native living in Asia.
• Selected as one of the top Global 200 Executive Recruiters.
• Published author, musician, adventure traveller, and Yoga instructor.
• 25 years as a leader in global executive search.
• Co-founder of The Strategic Executive Search Group, a leading, Asia-based, boutique alternative to the global search firms focused on the intersection of talent and
• Global Summit Pioneer at Forbes, Ted, Summit Series, Afest, WEF @ Davos and other events attended by change-makers all around the world.
Chief of Operations
Blake is seasoned in scaling large businesses and building teams. He’s an accomplished strategy, execution, and operations expert with a broad understanding of multiple industries who has worked in ventures of all sizes — creating growth in market
valuation, deal structuring, Private Equity and Venture Capital.
• Sits on the advisory board to the Dean of Social Sciences at the University of California, Irvine.
• 15 years experience implementing socio-economic theory to expand and develop ecosystems in multi-national endeavors advising ultra-high net-worth individuals
• Extensive experience in rapidly scaling companies of global reach, specializing in company rehabilitation and turnaround.
• Highly experienced in working with both small and large teams. Understands how to work with both high/low structure tools in order to keep the creative elements high while maintaining operational efficiency of rapidly expanding teams.
Chief Convergence Officer
- Crowdsale (50%)
- Company reserve (20%)
- Team & advisors (20%)
- Contributors & authors (10%)
- User activation (40%)
- Infrastructure (10%)
- Development (32%)
- Security (7%)
- Legal support (3%)
- Operating costs (8%)
Cost of the token1 token for 0.015 $
Price without discounts
Token Sale Launch w/ 4 tiers 15%, 10%, 5%, 0% token bonus
15% of tokens - 1,200,000,000
Rate the project
Estimate the project on a five-point scale or switch to the simple scale
Estimate the project on a simple scale or switch to the five-point scale
Relevance of the problem and Market size
Founders, Team & Advisors
Budget allocation and roadmap
Token economy, Tokenization & Business model
Distribution & Lock up of tokens, Discounts for early buyers
Summary rate the project