Leverage: The Lending Platform
A platform that allows people to store and invest their wealth in a cryptocurrency, and earn a interest on investment.
- Crowdsale (34%)
- Platform (35%)
- Investors (20%)
- Advisors (8%)
- Bounty (2%)
- Team and Developers (1%)
- Development and test of Leverage Platform Framework (30%)
- Reserves intended for sustained health of the Leverage Platform (20%)
- Testing and implementation of additional software (15%)
- Testing and implementation of new products (15%)
- Promotion and Marketing (10%)
- Salaries of Developers and Team (7%)
- Costs of operation (3%)
Cost of the token1000 tokens for 1 eth
Price without discounts
Rate the project
Estimate the project on a five-point scale or switch to the simple scale
Estimate the project on a simple scale or switch to the five-point scale
Relevance of the problem and Market size
Founders, Team & Advisors
Budget allocation and roadmap
Token economy, Tokenization & Business model
Distribution & Lock up of tokens, Discounts for early buyers
Summary rate the project
What is Leverage?
Leverage (이점 in Korean, 杆作用 in Chinese, LEVER for short) is a genuine, trustworthy and traceable business
ecosystem with complete data sharing and absolute information transparency.
Leverage is a decentralized framework that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled
currency, and even earn a substantial interest on investment.
What is an ICO?
ICO is short for the Initial Coin Offering. An ICO can be compared to a public Offering. Projects related to digital currency or
blockchain technology sell tokens to early enthusiasts thereby raising funds for technological- and market development.
Project enthusiasts support the project through buying tokens or coins in the ICO period. They may also choose to
capitalize on held coins or tokens by selling them to the market when tradeable.
What's the total issuance volume of Leverage Coin?
The total issuance volume of Leverage is 50 million coins with no further issuance in any case.
How to participate in the public offering of Leverage?
The Leverage public offering can be divided into two phases, i.e., the pre-sale in offcial website and the formal ICO phase.
Both are carried out through a Smart Contract of Ethereum. Participants may participate directly in the Pre-sale. For the
ICO, it is also possible to participate through third party websites in collaboration with Leverage. Specific third party
websites will be announced later on the oficial website.
Why is there a pre-sale for the ICO of Leverage, and how to participate in it exactly?
Recently, many of the ICO projects encountered the situation that “the major customer makes a block booking”. But
Leverage is a public platform ready for rapid business application, which requires a large number of participants. The
commercial value of the Leverage will be higher with more participants. In order to let more participants join the platform,
the project team decided to conduct a pre-sale of 4% – of total amount of Leverage Coin. The procedure of participation is
to become a registered user of the official website first, and then proceed with subsequent actions according to the
instructions on the successful registration page. In the pre-sale phase, the maximum investment quota for each participant
is relatively small, so as to guarantee that more participants will be able to join the Leverage Platform. Specific details of
pre-sale will be announced later. Please take heed of the Leverage oficial website for further notice.
When will the public offering of Leverage begin?
The ICO of Leverage will offcially begin May 26th, 2018. The offcial website will organize a pre-sale starting February 16th,
2018. Specific time and details for the launch of ICO will be announced later.
What kinds of cryptocurrencies are acceptable for the public oering of Leverage Coin?
Only the payment by ETH is acceptable for the public oering of Leverage Token. Third party websites assisting the public
oering will accept ETH and BTC.
What is the issued price of Leverage Coin? Is there any incentive policies?
The public oering of Leverage can be divided into two sessions, the pre-sale in oficial website and the formal ICO.
What conditions apply to the bounties and bonuses?
– To qualify as participating referral, the referral is required to actively stake Leverage tokens or Coins on the Leverage Platform.
– Referral bounty is applied only on direct referrals gathered during the ICO and PRE-SALE period.
– Referral Airdrop Bounties will be limited to the first deposited amount on the Leverage Platform.
– The first deposit amount for the airdrop bounty can not exceed the maximum PRE-SALE and ICO contribution limit of 25 ETH.
– Referral Interest Bonus is capped at 25%.
– Commission are paid instantly to your Leverage wallet for each completed lend offer.
– Commissions will be paid as long as your referral is active.
How does the Leverage ensure the security of the fund?
All the funds raised from this public offering will be deposited into a multi-signature wallet, and its encryption key will be
held by all the persons in charge and management personnel of the Leverage Platform. What’s more, any transfers of
money must be examined and verified by several people.
How long will it take before the participants receive their Leverage Token?
The participants will receive the Leverage Coin based on the Token of Ethereum ERC20 nearly instantly. The wallet of
Leverage will be online during the ICO phase. By then, the Leverage Token can be used on the offcial Leverage website
when lending commences.
When will Leverage be tradable?
We will push forward the listing and transaction of Leverage on trading platforms as soon as possible once the ICO is
completed. It is expected that the Leverage Token will enter several renowned domestic trading platforms within a month (
The online timing and exchanges are subject to adjustments according to the actual situations; and we will make an
announcement in the oficial website in time).
How is the money raised through ICO used?
• R&D, testing and implementation of additional software for leveraging cryptocurrency volatility—15%
• R&D, testing and implementation of new products (e.g. financial derivatives) on Leverage Platform —15%
• Design, Development and test of Leverage Platform Framework: 30%
• Salaries of Developers and Team: 7 %
• Costs of operation, maintenance and utilities: 3 %
• Promotion and Marketing: 10 %
• Reserves intended for sustained health of the Leverage Platform Ecosystem (divided over cryptocurrencies, fiat, goals and
other assets): 20 %
What are the technical advantages of Leverage?
• High security;
• Professional and transparent business model;
• Safe profits;
• User friendly;
• Realize the decentralization;
• Reduce labor costs.
What is the value of Leverage Coin?
• Making use of the Leverage Platform can only be done by staking Leverage Coins (LEV), which has a fixed issuance
volume. Therefore increasing popularity and demand for staking LEV will appreciate its value tremendously.
• It can be used as currency to purchase related commodities;
• It can be used as the storage of value or the value transfer method.