SilkChain: Revolutionizing international trade
Blockchain project dedicated to improving international trade ecosystem
B.Eng. Riyadh University
Chairman of the Abha industrial and Commercial Association;
Members of the Saudi Council for Industry and commerce;
(Saudi Arabia) director of the Association for the protection of minors;
The director of the Advisory Committee of the Supreme Council of the overseas region;
The director of the authority of the Saudi electric power and waste heat power generation
Executive Vice President
M.S. - McGill University,Canada.
B.S. - Tongji University
President - DinoRiver Pte, Ltd.,Singapore (www.dinodirect.com).
Vice president - California Chinese Business Association
Members of the Council - SilkRoad Chamber of International Commerce
Member of SEs - Summit of business leaders from the G20 countries
the CEO of PT Paloma Shopway, is a star entrepreneurs in Indonesia. Paloma Shopway is the biggest Indonesia nationwide distribution company with O2O omni channel business model, having 265 thousand registered member with 30 thousand of active selling members. Paloma Shopway was acquired by Salim Group (founded in 1972, is one of the biggest diversified multinational enterprise group in Indonesia) in October 2016.
University of Oxford, Queen’s College, UK, Master of Business Administration.
University of Washington, Washington, B.E.Computer Engineering;
Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden.
Microsoft Software Development Engineer (SDE), USA - Program Manager.
Comex Holdings ltd. European cross-border trade platform company, France - Director international business development.
United Nations, Department of Public Information New York, USA - Programme Officer.
B. Economics University of Warsaw, Poland; Bradford University, UK
Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency,Foreign Investment Department, Far East Section - Head of China Desk
Bank of China, Poland branch - Director
Asia & Pacific International Cooperation and Exchange Center(APICEC) - Poland Representative Office
Taiwan External Trade Development Council - Polish Consultant
Polish Forum of Young Diplomats, Polish largest Non-Government Organization - Deputy President
Ph.D. in International Law, Warsaw University, Faculty of Law and Administration
President CEEC-China Exporters Importers Association,
Vice-president of Silk Road Culture Foundation
Vice-president of Cluster Export Promotion Asia; Vice-presidentEnergoldeo Co., Ltd.
Director Project Development – Robayu Corporation Co., Ltd.
Deputy Chief Editor TTG Central Europe magazine
United Nations Medal in the Service of Peace.
2000 Euro-Asia Trade Organization, Award for outstanding achievements to the enhancement of ROC-Poland economic and trade relations
More than 30 publications in Polish and internationals scientific periodicals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business,Bentley University, Boston,USA.
Master’s Degree in Information Systems, City University of New York-Baruch College -Zicklin School of Business, New York, USA.
Expert in Operations and Technology within the Banking, Gambling and Gaming industries
Former COO of Kinguin, one of Europe’s largest electronic game goods trading platform
Former VP at Citigroup
PhD, International Tax Law, University of Osnabruck MA, LL.M. Economic Analysis of Law, Erasmus University, Rotterdam BA, Economics, Cornell University
JD, University of California, Berkeley Ghent University
Investor, Advisor, Entrepreneur at IQ Coin Ventures
Founded IQ Friends, Iurratio, E-Diagnostics, IQ Elite
Worked at Deloitte & Touch Tax Consulting
M.B.A, Peking University, China.
MSc, Chinese Economy and Business, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
MSc, Chinese Economy and Business, Leiden University.
Senior Finance Manager, HNA Technology.
Financial Manager, ICBC Leasing.
International Business Advisory Assistant, Dezan Shira & Associates.
Representative and Advisor, CNV Dienstenbond.
- Crowdsale (25%)
- Team (20%)
- Ecosystem Incentive fund (25%)
- Business & community consortium (20%)
- Foundation discretionary (10%)
- Infrastructure development (25%)
- Application development (25%)
- Safety investment (10%)
- Community operation (10%)
- Market promotion (25%)
- Legal and compliance (5%)
Cost of the token11000 tokens for 1 eth
Price without discounts
Rate the project
Estimate the project on a five-point scale or switch to the simple scale
Estimate the project on a simple scale or switch to the five-point scale
Relevance of the problem and Market size
Founders, Team & Advisors
Budget allocation and roadmap
Token economy, Tokenization & Business model
Distribution & Lock up of tokens, Discounts for early buyers
Summary rate the project
What is SilkChain?
SilkChain is the world's first project dedicated to the improvement of international trade industry by using blockchain technology. It is also the biggest project initiated by most powerful and most number of members among all publicly crowdfunded blockchain projects so far. The joint members of the project are well-known enterprise groups, trade entities and e-commerce, logistics, warehousing and financial companies from all over the world. The SilkChain community, composed of many members, will give priority to the construction of "global merchant credit system" and "supply chain financial system". It is expected that in the next three to five years, the global trade will bring about a trillion dollars of incremental annual growth and promote the transfer of traditional international trade remaining to digitalized trade and create additional annual business opportunities of trillions of dollars. All of our members will work together to build an equitable, mutually beneficial international trade ecosystem, and to share the huge dividends of ecological development.
What are the DApps matrix of SilkChain?
Silkchain’s partners have many existing technological solutions that can be quickly adapted into the Silkchain Dapps ecosystems including:
SilkCredit – unified global credit bigdata
SilkFinance – cross-border supply chain financial service
SilkContract – contract record keeping and verification
SilkSupply – supply chain management system
SilkB2B – B2B trading platform
SilkExchange – decentralized digital asset exchange
Cross-border payment system
Product quality tracing system
What are the Facilitated Scenarios of SilkChain?
The silk chain team has twenty years of experience in cross-border trade, and all team members are from more than 20 countries, and there are hundreds of partners in the world, including:
1) Trade centers: it has covered 6% of the 10300 trade centers all over the world, covering more than 15 million small and medium-sized businesses.
2) Exhibition centers: more than 10 offline O2O exhibition centers located in Europe, Middle East and South East Asia.
3) Wholesale marketplaces with all categories: Covering B2B/B2C/C2C business models, for instance, OSELL Group Singpore has already laid out a global cross-border B2B platform covering 26 countries including Russia, Dubai, Poland, Vietnam, Canada, Malaysia and Indonesia, etc.
4) B2C and B2B E-commerce platforms: including Clothing&Electronicsã&Household and Agriculture Products
5) Logistics: a number of cross-border, domestic logistics and logistics tracking service providers.
6) Overseas Warehousing: overseas warehousing service partners from 8 countries, providing delivery and fulfillment services like FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) for the B2B/B2C e-commerce platforms.
7) Import and export agent: to provide assistance in customs declaration & clearance, logistics and other agency services.
8) Credit insurance service provider that provides contracts, qualifications and basic credit compliance certificates.
9) Supply chain management: domestic and cross-border supply chain service partners, such as supply chain partners offering services for Indomaret and Indofood, who belong to Indonesia local giant: Salim group.
10) Quality traceability: service providers from China, and Australia, using the Internet of things technology to provide product authentication, source of origin tracing and other services,etc.
11) Payment: payment Service providers and digital banking service praters from China, Malaysia and Indonesia.
12) Trade Financing services: trade financing services providers from the UK, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, and HK,etc.
13) Insurance services: insurance companies or agents providing all kinds of insurances, including certified goods &goods damage and delay insurance, logistics, cargo insurance, export credit insurance.
14) Technical Services: Technical service providers offering ERP& CRM& Logistics and warehousing system & e-commerce platform development, etc.
What are the investors?
JLAB,GSR Capital,btc123.com,CHAIN RENAISSENCE,JUNHAL CAPITAL,Bit World Investment, Overseas:America-GreatWay,UK-WeHoldings,the UAE-E-Net, Saudi Arabia-MOBTY Group
What is the total supply and flow rate of Silk Token?
Total supply is 10 billion tokens
The flow rate is 25%
What stage is it now and what the price is?
We finished the angel round investment. Now it is private placement start-up period. Please check the current price on official website.
When you list on exchange?
It is expected in the July
Is there a lockup period?
According to the investment time and the difference of price，the lockup period of private placement is different. And no lockup period for public placement.
How to obtain Silk?
initaial offering,miner’s remuneration,sign up bonus,transaction fee,authorization fee，foundation rewards
The main purpose of Silk
As Fuel: The only fuel for the SilkChain smart contract; fuel costs will be paid to miners. In general, the fuel consumption for a particular smart contract is a fixed value of Silk. Silk may experience significant market price fluctuations over time, and the Foundation reserves the right to periodically adjust fuel consumption baselines through voting.
As unit of value transmission measurement:
- When the service provider carries out business on the Blockchain, it serves as the unit for measuring the value and settles the service fee.
-Unit of measure for various value entitlements between users and service providers.
The degree of technological development
Reference SilkChain technology stack of official website ：https://www.silkchain.io/pc/technology/overview.html
When does Dapp testing and staging?
It is expected to do test in Bahrain in mid-May