En
  • En
  • Ru
  • Kr
  • Jp
  • Cn
  • Fr
  • It
  • De
  • Sp
  • Pt
  • Tr
  • Pl
  • Ar
  • Ph
  • Id
  • Hi
  • Nl
  • Vi
  • Cs
  • Gr
  • Ro
  • Hu
  • Dk
  • He
  • Hr
  • Sr
  • Lv
Sign in Sign up
#Blockchain, #Advertising & Marketing All projects

weBloc: Tokenized advertising alliance protocol

Aims to shift center of gravity from advertisers to users in order to create horizontal & interactive advertising ecosystem

stage Ended crowdsale

2.8 Rating

by 3 users


    KPLs

    • Employees42

    Team

    13
    man Joon Hong

    CEO

    Dankook Univ. Computer Engineering
    AD4th Insight CEO
    FocusM CEO
    GS SHOP Venture Investment C.O.E
    RIOTGAMES (LOL) Business Dev. Director
    FSN(Cauly) Co-founder
    GS homeshopping VC
    NAVER Search Ad Teamleader

    man Namhyun Kim

    COO

    Yonsei Univ. Psychology / Sociology
    AD4th Insight COO
    SYL Company CEO
    T-on network COO
    SportsChosun Mobile Business Team Leader
    SportsChosun Busines Development

    man Jongha Baek

    CTO

    Yonsei Univ. Civil Engineering
    AD4th Insight CTO
    XHIFT Co-founder CTO
    Kakao Searchengine Engineer
    Cubic I&C CTO
    Linqle Software Engineer
    NAVER blog, map Engineer

    man Wusic We

    CSO

    Korea univ. Statistics
    AD4th Insight CSO
    Kakao Biz-data analyst
    NHN Enter AD Tech Teamleader(DMP)
    FSN(Cauly) Co-founder
    Naver Search AD Project Manager
    Samsung Card Fraud detection System

    man Hyun Oh

    CAO

    Chungang Univ. Electronics & Electric Engineering
    AD4th Insight CAO
    GS SHOP CVC Venture Investment
    LG electronics Biz Dev.
    LG electronics SW Engineer

    Yangpa Kim

    Assistant Director


    Advisors

    11
    man EK Song

    CEO of Capstone Partners

    EK Song advisor graduated from SNU majoring in computational statistics and got the Master’s degree
    at KAIST School of Computing majoring in AI. Had experiences at Samsung Advanced Institute of
    Technology, Samsung Electronics, Internet TF team at Samsung Chairman’s office, etc. Currently working as the CEO of Capstone Partners. EK Song advisor evaluates the values of various startups and has had many experiences in investment. Currently supporting AD4th Insight in terms of investment and growth.

    man KJ Eee

    ICON Foundation Council

    KJ Lee advisor is Founder of Nomad Connection and CEO at DAYLI Intelligence. Nomad Connection is
    the company behind Zimly, a P2P media service with over 3 million users worldwide. KJ was previously
    software engineer at the SecureSoft team which developed South Korea’s first firewall ‘Suhoshin’ in
    1996. KJ holds a BS in Computer Science from from the Pohang University of Science and Technology
    (POSTECH). Currently supporting AD4th Insight in terms of investment, tech, and business.

    man Jay Kim

    ICON Foundation Council

    Jay Kim advisor holds BAs in Political Science and Philosophy from Korea University. As CPA at PwC
    Consulting for over 10 years, Jay was a specialist in strategy and IT operations for leading financial
    institutions. Jay is now CFO at theloop, a blockchain developer based in Seoul. Currently supporting
    AD4th Insight in terms of investment and finance.

    man Hoon Lee

    ICON Foundation Council

    Hoon Lee advisor was previously Senior Analyst in macroeconomic research and strategic planning at
    Woori Finance Research Institute, the corporate think-tank at South Korea’s Woori Financial Group. Hoon holds a BS in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and Ph.D in Management of Technology from Seoul National University. Currently supporting AD4th Insight in terms of blockchain business.

    man JH Kim

    ICON Foundation Council

    JH KIM advisor majored in computer science and engineering at POSTECH University, and has worked in
    the field of information security for nearly 20 years. He has experience in developing patented applications such as PKI, authentication and security protocol and products applied to embedded environment to enterprise environment in finance, public, and private sector. He holds the CISA qualification and is currently the CEO of theloop, the blockchain specialized company. Currently supporting AD4th Insight in terms of blockchain technologies.




    Crowdsale details

    Distribution of tokens
    • Crowdsale (40%)
    • User rewards (20%)
    • Ecosystem (15%)
    • Team (10%)
    • Corporate (10%)
    • Marketing/Bounty (5%)
    Budget allocation
    • R&D (50%)
    • Marketing (20%)
    • Service (15%)
    • Reserve (10%)
    • Corporation Establishment (5%)
    Details Indicators
    Token Symbol WEB
    Full Token Name WEB token
    Pre-crowdsale Start September 1st, 00:00 GMT+03:00
    Pre-crowdsale End September 14th, 00:00 GMT+03:00
    Crowdsale Start September 22nd, 00:00 GMT+03:00
    Crowdsale End Hard cap is reached or October 11th, 00:00 GMT+03:00
    Crowdsale Hard Cap Fixed, $16060000
    Crowdsale Soft Cap Yes, $7300000
    Domain owner Individual

    Accepted currency

    • Other


    Rate the project

    Estimate the project on a five-point scale or switch to the simple scale

    Five-point scale Simple scale

    Relevance of the problem and Market size

    1 2 3 4 5

    Product competitiveness

    1 2 3 4 5

    Founders, Team & Advisors

    1 2 3 4 5

    Budget allocation and roadmap

    1 2 3 4 5

    Token economy, Tokenization & Business model

    1 2 3 4 5

    Distribution & Lock up of tokens, Discounts for early buyers

    1 2 3 4 5

    Summary rate the project

    1 2 3 4 5

    Rate the project by other users

    3
    Anne Bryn August 30, 2018
    Rating of project
    3.3

    Advantages

    The startup has many partners in different undustries. Team's tokens will be distributed by 25% for every six months over two years, so the team is interested in the token's price to grow during this time (2 years).

    Risks and disadvantages

    The success depends on how fast the community will grow, so I suppose investors will want to see if there is an active community on social networks now. And unfortunately it may be a disappointment for them.

    Comments

    The team is very optimistic and enthusiastic about development of the startup, which I think is at least 20% of the success. Team's experience and skills, established partnerships will bring another 30%. Therefore in my eyes the probability of success is no less than 50%.

    Sofia Medda August 27, 2018
    Rating of project
    3.0

    Advantages

    The total amount of tokens in the ecosystem is fixed, so token's value can increase if more users join the ecosystem. The project has an experienced and reliable team.

    Risks and disadvantages

    The budget allocation is reasonable, but there should be more information about how these funds will be used (for example marketing budget and corporation establishment pool).

    Comments

    The project aims to create a user-centered ecosystem, which I think is the right approach. According to the information on the website several investors already support the project. I think the team should create a demo version in order to find more support.

    Denys Serhiichuk August 14, 2018
    Rating of project
    2.2

    Advantages

    Team consists of dozens members, advisors and partners. Among the last ones, there are such companies as ICON, Gravity, Airbloc protocol and others. Only 10 % of all tokens from the pool are in reserve. That fraction is little, so token rate could not be easily manipulated on the market.

    Risks and disadvantages

    The project does not have any alpha or beta version of the platform. Marketing could be better managed. There is no data about Bitcointalk, Reddit, Instagram or Youtube.

    Comments

    To sum up, the idea of the advertising platform on blockchain is not new. There are many existing alternatives, like project Adhive for example. So, for now the project lack the MVP in order attract investors.


    or

    or