Zue: Total wellness blockchain alliance platform
Securing your health data and building a new ecosystem to improve total wellness worldwide
Zuen Chain kicks off its 1st event at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore!
ZUEN Chain's hosts 2nd successful blockchain seminar!
ZUEN Chain's 3rd Singapore Event Achieves Great Success!
As the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the world's first listed company for Feng Shui- New Trend Lifestyle Group, Grand Master Phang is highly sought after as a personal consultant for many top businessmen and politicians. He has won many accolades over the years in the field of Feng Shui. As one of Asia's leading exponents of Feng Shui and Asia's renowned authority on Feng Shui, he generously offers professional Feng Shui and Destiny Forecasting services to enlighten and improve the lives of thousands of clients. He has offices in Singapore, Guangzhou as well as Shenzhen and is extensively involved in investment and cultural enterprises in Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Possesses a wealth of experience in Enterprise Management and a broad network in the corporate sector. Master Phang is also an angel investor in the blockchain industry. He ventured into cryptocurrency investments few years back and has in-depth knowledge in the fields of digital assets investment and blockchain technology development. He has unique insights regarding the rise of blockchain technology, its structure and the mainstream consensus mechanisms that are in place today. He strives to promote the further research and development of Blockchain 3.0 and is currently working closely with educational institutions in Singapore on conducting blockchain-related courses.
Johnson is Executive Director of Chong Sing Fintech Holdings Ltd and is responsible for the overall transformation strategy and M&A of the company. Johnson has over 25 years of management consulting experience working with clients in North America, Europe and more than 10 countries in Asia. Johnson was formerly the Managing Partner of AT Kearney, Greater China and SEA and Senior Partner, Head of Greater China Financial Services and Head of M&A (Asia) at Bain & Company. He was also formerly the Partner and Managing Director of The Boston Consulting Group for Greater China. Johnson has spoken at many international events including the BoAo Forum (China), World Knowledge Forum (Seoul), and Access China and Access Asia Forum (Deutsche Bank). He is also a regular speaker at top universities including Wharton School of Business, Peking University and Qinghua University.
Mr. Huang is a computer software system developer and private equity fund manager. He devoted himself to the electronic business of ancient books and participated in software system projects such as "Sikuquanshu", "Stone Carving of the Ages", "History of the Twenty-Four", "Manuscript of Qing History" and "Tentong". Deep understanding of the subtleties of Chinese traditional culture, refined guqin and cymbals. In 2003, it began to use network computing software to quantify the system's combination of securities and futures analysis technology, and moved to the stock market, futures market and foreign exchange market to build a unique computerized quantitative trading system. In 2014, he participated in the blockchain field and engaged in system development and blockchain cross-market quantitative arbitrage trading. Life perception: Buddhism is boundless, benefiting the audience, crossing people, and immersing themselves in life. At present, he is the director of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Mars Resources Investment Group, and he is devoted to the research and promotion of blockchain technology.
Mr Samuel Chng holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from Queensland University of Technology. He has worked as an System Analyst with the Port of Singapore Authority (PSA) and Singapore Exchange (SGX). He then joined the financial market as a stockbroker and has since being one of the top brokers in the industry. He was also the Senior Vice President of Amfraser Securities Pte Ltd and has vast experience in capital raising for listed companies, private placement and advisory of IPOs. Besides securities, he also deals in the derivatives, forex and the cryptocurrency market. As an early adopter of cryptocurrencies, he has wide knowledge of the blockchain and fintech space and is currently an investor and consultant to some fintech startups.
• Business Development Office, Singapore’s Corporate Financial Department
• Chairman & Director, UMS Holdings Limited, Verita Healthcare Group Limited,
8I Holdings Limited
• Steering committee, Professional Risk Manager’s International Association (PRMIA)
• Research committee, Institute of Valuers and Appraisers of Singapore (IVAS)
• Board of Standards, American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM)
• Grassroots Leader & Treasurer, Citizen Consultative Committee (CCC)
• Awarded Singapore’s Public Service Medal 2016
• Over 28 years’ experience in accounting and finance field with wide exposure in different nature of business
• Holds a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in business administration
• Chairman, Director and Independent Non Executive Director for several HK listing and private companies:
- Far City Mining Ltd: Chairman and CEO
- Datronix Holdings Limited :Independent Non-Executive Director
- Asia Resources Holdings Limited: Chairman and Managing Director
- Poly Property Group Co., Limited: Independent Non-Executive Director
- New City Development Group Ltd: Independent Non-Executive Director
- SMI Holdings Group Limited: Independent Non Executive Director
• Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
• ACA gained with Arthur Andersen, London
• Managing Director of NAS Corporate Services Ltd
• Independent Director of Moxian Inc (NASDAQ listed), company developing a social media and marketing platform for merchants to enhance their business
• Non-Executive Director to Simian Global Plc (Main Board LSE Standard-listed)
• Managing Director of Premier Investment Consultancy FZE, Dubai, UAE
• Featured in the Global Business Magazine as one of the Asia Pacific’s “TOP CEO - CEO below 40s category (2007)
• Founder and Chief Executive of the PHD Hospitality Development & Solutions Group.
• Foundation General Manager and a Board member of Tiara Beach Resort- Port Dickson (TBR), a subsidiary of a PLC (2004- 2012), a 1,320 room Malaysia’s Largest Man-Made Beach Resort.
• Director of Special Projects (President’s Office) at INTI International University, INTI Universal Berhad.
• Director of People Innovation at Pan Pacific Sutera Habour Resort
• Director of Group HR at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
• Education Manager at the Western Australian Department of Trade and Commerce (Government of Western Australia)
• Darjah Kebesaran Sultan Ahmad Shah Pahang (D.S.A.P.) (2013)
• (Most Honorable Order of the Sultan Ahmad Shah- Knight Commander)
• Corporate Partner of the Firm in the Corporate and Commercial Practice
• Advised on transactions in relation to assets and projects financing (involving local and cross-border bilateral, syndicated and mezzanine loan transactions) in excess of transactional aggregate of USD 7.1 billion
- SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT (25%)
- FOUNDERS TEAM (10%)
- RESERVED FUNDS (10%)
- OPERATIONS (10%)
- INVESTMENT FUNDS (20%)
- MARKETING (25%)
Cost of the token1 token for 0.6 $
Price without discounts
Rate the project
Estimate the project on a five-point scale or switch to the simple scale
Estimate the project on a simple scale or switch to the five-point scale
Relevance of the problem and Market size
Founders, Team & Advisors
Budget allocation and roadmap
Token economy, Tokenization & Business model
Distribution & Lock up of tokens, Discounts for early buyers
Summary rate the project